Terms and Conditions
We do not offer our services to anyone aged under 18 years. Additionally, any child using this site must be accompanied by an adult to avail our services.
Data Protection – Terms and Conditions
Your agreement with the terms and conditions also indicate your compliance with the Data protection policies and government regulations regarding usage and disclosure of personal information.
You must not share any information on the site unless prompted by our website to do so. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your information misused as a consequence of this.
Third Party Websites
The services offered at our website may or may not be linked to third party website and or social media sites, these links are provided for your convenience only. We shall not be deemed liable for the availability or accuracy of such third parties and you must assume maximum risk using these sites.
When you click on such third-party links, you are, from that moment, bound by the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions that govern those sites. Hence it is advised to read their terms and conditions properly.
Mascaa Inc website does not require you to register with us for our services. However you may be asked for your information for the process and payment for our services.
You must not share any personal sensitive information to any one without verifying their authenticity and their affiliation with Mascaa Inc.
Mascaa Inc grants you an irreversible, unexchangeable, nonexclusive and a limited license to use our services that are in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned on Mascaa Inc website.
You agree to use our services in accordance with the terms and conditions as well as the provisions below.
- You will use our services and/or our site for non-commercial use only
- You will be considerate towards other users of our services and/site.
- You will not violate any rights of other users by threatening or harassing them
- You will not impersonate or try to impersonate or misrepresent someone else or affiliate yourself with someone else
- You will provide us with the information that is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate, correct and most updated.
- You will not use our site or services for any unlawful purposes that may or may not be unethical, misleading, derogatory, discriminating, illegal, unwanted or malicious.
- You will not pass any unethical, misleading, derogatory, discriminating, illegal, unwanted or malicious comments or information that may or may not ruin anyone’s or Mascaa Inc’s reputation.
- You will not try to reproduce, sell, distribute, any information or content on our site
- You will not try to sell our services by claiming to be affiliated with Mascaa Inc
- You will not try to hack or use our website for any unlawfull purpose
- You will not try to gain unauthorised access to our website
- You will not try to transmit any malware or virus through our site.
Limitation of Liability
You shall not claim any damage or loss incurred from using our services. Our partners, affiliates, contractors, suppliers and employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or accidental damages including but not limited to data loss, pain, injury, monetary loss occurred as a result of negligence, contract breach, fraud arising out of your ability to use, or lack thereof, our website our services, or any damages incurred as a result of any interaction with a third party.
You are solely liable for your usage of our site and services and misuse of our site. You shall be completely responsible for any damage caused due to your use or misuse of our site and its services. You shall hold Mascaa Inc and its suppliers, contractors, partners, affiliates, and all employees harmless against any liabilities or damages that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of our site or services.
The terms and conditions mentioned on this page constitute the entire agreement between Mascaa Inc and you. If any part of these terms and conditions is held invalid, by law, or at our own discretion, then only that clause will be regarded as unenforceable while other clauses will be applicable to their full force and effect.
Changes to the terms and conditions