How To Look Classy Without Spending A Fortune
As much as the world is advancing, beauty standards are being influenced as well. With the revolution of other sectors, the fashion industry also goes through major changes and innovations. The latest look, appreciated by almost the entire world is the “contemporary classy look” that’s chic but sophisticated.
But how do you manage to look like that? Women try achieving this look and end up throwing away all their money but to no avail. If you are someone inspired by the “classy” makeover, here a few tips that might come in handy and save you a few dollars.
1. Wear minimal jewelry: Some women think contemporary looks mean you should wear nice expensive jewelry like diamond or platinum etc. However the truth is that in the classy style, you have to wear the most decent and minimal jewelry accents like pearl tops, pendants, bracelets etc.
2. Dress modestly: Dressing classy absolutely doesn’t mean you go about wearing revealing clothes. That’s an entirely different style. When you look classy, you look elegant and modest. Which is why when trying to go for this specific look it’s advised to keep most of your body parts covered.
3. Perfect fitting is essential: classy clothing is usually official and has to be absolutely perfect. When going for a classical look it’s crucial to get your dresses tailored according to your body size and shape. Your clothes should neither be too loose and baggy nor too tight and fitted. Just make sure your body shape is evident through your clothes without the fabric squeezing your curves.
4. Avoid patterns and plaids: Sophisticated styles are more sober and mature instead of lively and casual. This is why when dressing classy, you should avoid wearing shirts and skirts with flowers, drawings or funky colors. Solid neutrals are the best friends of the “classy style”. It might seem boring and too light for some people, but adding minimalistic jewelry, decent shoes and a stylish bag can complete the overall look.
5. Wear premium fabrics: Last but not the least, in fact very important, whenever you’re going for a classy sombre look, always wear fine quality fabric that looks classy. This means avoid wearing clothes that have an average looking fabric. Always make sure your clothes are properly ironed and wrinkle free.
As mentioned earlier, classy clothing doesn’t have to be expensive. You can easily purchase cheap items that can be matched to make the perfect suit. Fashion is supposed to be your identity, not something that would rip you off.